Have you ever imagined what it would feel like is something or someone is feeding on your flash while you are still alive?
Well, no one could think of such a horrible thing to happen to them but it became reality to this man from Florida who had no idea a fishing trip would cause such a huge threat to his life.
Mike Walton once went fishing and came back with an infection called necrotizing fasciitis. It was an infection that was eating him up. Yes, it was eating his flash.
It was a bacteria that he got while he was on a fishing trip in Mexico and since then the man has been in hospital fighting with the bacteria.
Now the doctors have allowed him to go home after a week since he had been in the Tampa Bay hospital to get his disease treated.
Last weekend, 51 years old Mike participated in the Gulf of Mexico competition where they were trying to bang the award. But something else came along his way.
While they were on the boat, preparing to fish, he suddenly got hurt by the hook. At first, he ignored it taking it just like a scratch but it was several hours later that he became concerned. His hand had started swelling up.
He went to the hospital to get treated where he was prescribed a few antibiotics but it becomes all worse as on Sunday there were blue and black blisters on his skin.
His hand was now extremely swollen and that is when he decided to rush to the Tampa Bay hospital.
The doctors there were able to realize what the disease was and how the bacteria were eating up his tissues. The side effects of the same can be excreting pain which can get unbearable most of the time and swelling for sure.
Mike is now recovering and the doctors have given him permission to go back home after a week in the hospital.
“Dynamo- The Magician Impossible Looks Healthier Amid The Ongoing Battle With Crohn’s Disease”
Share this post with your friends and family:)