Ethan Peters, also known as Ethan is Supreme, has passed away at the age of 17 after an apparent drug overdose.
His grieving friend Ava Louise shared the heartbreaking news on Twitter, saying he had developed a drug dependency in the past few years.
Sharing a throwback photo of them, Louise wrote: “My best friend in the entire world, my twin flame…..the only person there for me when I had no one.
“I love you Ethan, I am at a loss for words. I wish I knew how bad it was. I know what you’d want me to say to the Internet rn but I’m to heartbroken to say it. Rip.”
Louise went on: “Addiction is a disease. I had to pull Ethan aside in recent weeks and have talks with him about his usage.
“Everyone close to him was scared. I just wish I f***ing tried harder I fucking wish I yelled at him more I wish I didn’t enable a single pill he popped.
“2 percs killed my best friend. ONLY 2. Don’t do them or if you wanna at least f***ing test them first. Be safe- you don’t want your best friend to feel what I feel right now.”
The heartbroken friend added: “Ethan was well liked and well respected in the beauty industry. About a year ago he turned to drugs due to the pressure of being famous online at such a young age.
“He became problematic recently due to drug induced mania. He’s a good f***ing person. He didn’t deserve to die.”
Louise also shared some resources on Twitter for others who are also struggling with addiction.
“Ethan had an addiction and addiction should not be shamed. I’m openly discussing his cause of death to save the next kid from a perc.
“He was so bright and so smart. He needed to live. He was more than his demons and you all are to. Please get help. Call 1-800-662-4357.”
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this story with your friends and family!
Recommended Video For You!
“6ft 9in Woman Bids To Be World’s Tallest Model”