There are days when you feel like you can be a designer too.
Well, it takes more than a creative brain to be a designer. Of all traits required to be a designer, we believe that common sense should top the list. There are some hilarious design fails out there which make one wonder what the designer was thinking before putting it out for production. And these unbelievably funny wardrobe fails are everywhere! From top fashion magazines, celebrity looks, the shopping mall near you, to your own wardrobe!
While there is no getting away from these wardrobe disasters, this list of epic wardrobe fails will definitely give you something to laugh about. Here are the outfits which should have been discarded as soon as their idea stuck the designers’ head:
1. Bet this model had chiffon for breakfast! If not, she wouldn’t be farting it.
2. Well, this Kevin Hart T-shirt was a bit too jumbled up. Probably, the designer was DOPED!
3. The Frenemy Dress: It makes false promises to make you look thinner.
4. When you are out of fabric but too conservative to show-off the tiny bowed legs.
5. These Olympic Uniforms are beyond any reason.
6. Aren’t flies on clothes already gross? Why draw them trying to make more flies!
7. Prints, if not bought, come with a watermark on Shutterstock. Definitely, the designer of this Pakistani shirt didn’t know it.
8. This T-shirt just put Pineapples in major identity crisis.
9. Little can be said about this blazer.
10. It’s like the designer paid hounds big money to rip these jeans off. Hence, $168 to rip the buyers off.
11. A class picture that can blow your mind away!
12. Poh-tey-to or Poh-ta-to, Twelve or 13. How does that even make a difference?
13. Well, we can only hope that the Rope Camp had its self-defence training in place before coming up with these T-shirts.
14. These socks are supposed to say Dickies.
15. When people start minding their own business, your socks take up the job of judging you.
Share this post with your friends and family.