Humans are full of emotions and these are adaptive responses we experience when we feel something. If something melts your heart, it affects you emotionally and you are unable to control these feelings.
We have collected a number of such photos that would make you smile, cry and think a little more deeply.
- This couple is married for 60 years now. The wife is suffering from stroke and dementia, but the husband is still there for her and will always be.
- This man sat with a gorilla after the death of its mother.
Feelings of both can be clearly seen in this photo.
- Every era ends! Last goodbye from The Toys ‘R Us giraffe!
- Homeless and jobless man in Silicon Valley handing out copies of his resume.
This photo went viral and he got job offers from Apple, Google and more.
- Puppy sleeping with an old man on a park bench!
- A man from Saudi Arabia, teaching his wife how to drive.
- a couple sharing the true spirit of Christmas with the world
- The man on the left side attended 7-word cups and passed away in 2015.
His son carried on his legacy this year.
- A note by a daughter to his father who told him that he did not have a lot of money this week.
- The Partizan Belgrade goalkeeper comforting his teammate after he got barraged with racist chants for 90 minutes
- Photo of a man who was having his last chemo treatment for breast cancer.
- The guy is looking up for vet services for an injured sparrow at a coffee shop.
- The Japanese team lost World Cup 2018, but cleaned their locker room and left a thank you note.
- The man gave his Kindle to this homeless man who had been reading the same book again and again.
- “My wife loves giraffes, so when we first started dating, I took her to her first close up experience with one.
- This man helps this gym employee with calculus on a daily basis.
- A nervous cadet reporting for his first day of duty
- A senior citizen donating tennis balls to the dogs at a local animal shelter
- The bride’s father died 10 years ago and his heart was donated.
The man who received the transplant was the one to walk her down the aisle in place of her father.
- This man helped an older man who was afraid of an escalator.
- In 1998, the same officer saved this girl’s life in a devastating fire.
In 2016, he watched her graduate from college.
- This man lost 300lb weight in 2 years. After that, he met his nutritionist to reclaim his health.
“Wife Sends a Photo to her Marine Husband Abroad, then she’s divorced”