There is nothing more heartbreaking than losing a pet and knowing that you could have saved its life.
Kate Chacksfield, a dog owner, is grieving as her beloved dog Ruby passed away because of consuming sugar brownies, which had xylitol in it.
Kate is using her pain to pass knowledge about the consumption of sweets for dogs to other pet owners.
Ruby wasn’t allowed to eat treats, but she couldn’t resist sneaking treats from time to time.
Chocolate is known to be very toxic for dogs, and Ruby consumed a lot of brownies, which had a negative effect on her health.
The xylitol content in her brownies made her very sick as she consumed two brownies within thirty-six hours.
The dog was taken to the vet immediately, where the vets claimed that she had consumed a lot of sugar than she should have.
Xylitol is an alcohol-based sugar substitute that is used by people who want to shed a few pounds, and the poor dog consumed two brownies with the same substitute.
The dogs can suffer through a lot of things if they consume xylitol like low blood sugar, seizure, and the worst cases can extend till death.
Ruby’s condition kept deteriorating with time, and she passed away because of the brownies.
Kate claimed that she had no idea that sweets can cause danger to a dog’s life, and now she is educating other owners to avoid letting the pets consume anything which has xylitol in it.
It is undoubtedly painful to lose a pet, and that’s why Kate is turning her misery into something helpful for other pet owners.
“Yuki The Giant Wolf Dog | BEAST BUDDIES”
Share this post with your friends and family :)