Social media has transformed into much more than simply a tool to reconnect with old friends and family members.
If you’re also one of those who spend loads of time online, you may have realized how active certain people are with their posts. For some, after all, social media represents a business platform where they build up their brand and reputation.
However, perfect pictures don’t exist and what you see on social media might be a total lie. With the right angle of the phone and some special filters, anyone can come up with outstanding photos.
Check out these deceiving pictures below. We guarantee that after seeing them, you will never visit social media without a spark of doubt anymore.
1. A popular attention-gathering pose. Who needs Photoshop when you’ve got knees?
2. People go to great lengths to make perfect overhead meal shots.
Twitter / @bigbrowsmessyh1
3. Expectations vs. Reality.
Twitter / @juliejigsaw
4. Enjoying life in nature…
Instagram / @b0mbtweets
5. What a dreamy… unkempt lawn?
Twitter / @aleighmichelle
6. The most effective bra on the market.
Instagram / @libbyamalia50
7. Enjoying the tropics with potted plants.
Twitter / @agencedisko
8. Apparently, I was wrong with my definition of the selfie stick’s purpose.
9. She’s got a successful advertising career ahead.
10. A perfect love story doesn’t exi-…
Twitter / @patricepannell5
11. Looks too good to be true – for a reason!
12. Everything for the fans.
Imgur / palabunda
13. If you don’t actually see the face next time, you have the right to be suspicious!
Twitter / @sistolediastole
14. Dangerous mountain climbing caught on camera!
Instagram / @gab.clt
15. A brief moment of tranquility before the tide gets you.
Instagram / @katimroc
16. 1 perfect shot is worth 100 failed attempts.
Twitter / @LadyDamfino
17. Magazines are still a thing! Such a useful tool.
Twitter / @TimStark12
18. The only one who believed he was falling was his dog. Good boy.
Reddit /u/ frenchheart
19. Look, my friends, I’m rich!
Reddit /u/ I_am_here
20. No thanks! I’m out!
Instagram / @edelman11
21. Another hard day at work
Twitter / @MrPassingham
22. If you can fake your body parts, why not fake your home as well?
Twitter / @Itss_Crystalll
23. Cookbook check, phone check!
Twitter / @penny
24. Fake memories are better than no memories at all.
Twitter / @HillsPet
25. How to save yourself the admission fee.
Twitter / @chaangira
How did you like these deceiving pictures? If they made you laugh, don’t forget to share this post!