Tyler “TK” King has a business of water sports and he loves to be in the water.
One morning he went to the dune lake with a photographer, he wanted some amazing pictures for his company. He says that he did not jump into the water rather he took short paddle for reaching to the lake and then he completed his journey on an electric bike ride through a local state park.
When he was riding he felt that there is something wrong with his arm and suddenly he felt pain in his arm. His arm started swelling and it turned red. however, his friend did a good job he marked the boundary of rash with a marker just to note how much the rash spread.
King took self-medication and then he went to sleep. He woke up after a few hours and found that arm was looking so scary just like the ones we see in horror movies. He also noticed that his arm was swollen up badly and was swelled up to three times of its normal size.
That was the time when King decided to visit the hospital. Doctors kept on figuring out the matter but in vain. But then they were able to find out the matter after doing numerous blood tests.
It was found out to be a Vibro Vulnifcus. This a horrific form of the disease caused by bacteria. It is a flesh-eating disease and it attacks the skin of the prey through underlying layers. This bacteria has proved to be a pathogen. The disease which this bacteria cause comes under the category of water-borne diseases.
King is unaware of how he got infected but wants others to be safe and to take measures. He adds that this bacteria is unable to capture but do not cause harm as thee way necrotizing fasciitis causes. He wants people to get awareness about good and bad bacteria. He said that good bacteria prove to be helpful in digestion but bad bacteria can prove fatal.
Don’t forget to SHARE this shocking yet useful story with your friends.