We all are KFC fan, we love their food.
But, an unpleasant incident happened with one regular customer of KFC. A dad has described his horror after finding mystery tablets in his toddler’s KFC meal.
Peter Graham, 31, put his fingers down Eva’s throat in a panic to see if she had swallowed any.
He got panicked when he spotted five small white tablets mixed in with two-year-old Eva’s popcorn chicken and chips.
‘I just didn’t think. I just wanted my daughter to be safe,’ he told the Liverpool Echo.
‘As soon as I saw it I took my daughter and put my fingers in her mouth. It’s the most horrible thing I’ve ever experienced in my life.
‘It frightened me, it frightened the life out of me. I had to do it as quick and as nice as possible.’
Mr. Graham, from Burscough, Merseyside, said he ‘was the angriest and scared he’d ever felt in his entire life.’
He added: ‘I tried to keep calm so that I didn’t scare Eva and so I could get them out of her mouth but thankfully she hadn’t swallowed any.
‘She had only had her first bite when I ripped open the bag and noticed them.
‘I used to go to KFC all the time, I’ve probably spent thousands in there over the years but I’ll never go there again. I’m absolutely disgusted by what’s happened.’
He had already complained about the meal containing mayonnaise, as he is lactose intolerant.
Mr. Graham was given a refund but he says this isn’t good enough as he wants to know why it happened.
The tablets were found in a bag of popcorn chicken and chips sold at Liverpool’s Southport KFC, on Eastbank Street.
A KFC spokesperson said: ‘We’re really sorry for Peter’s daughter’s experience.
‘We always want our guests to have the best experience possible in our restaurants which is why we immediately offered him another meal.
‘We’ve also been looking into this with the restaurant team, so we can make sure it doesn’t happen again and will be inviting Peter down to meet the restaurant management and see first-hand the work we do.’
Recommended Video – “She Turned To Food To Cope With Being Abused As A Child And Ballooned To 570 Lbs”