If English language and grammar happen to be your forte, then this challenging riddle has been designed while keeping you in mind.
Yes, specially curated for those with a fetish for all things English-related, we bring forward for our viewers the perfect chance to gain a major comeback on previous challenges that you may or may not have answered correctly or within the designated time limit.
Thankfully, this challenge doesn’t have a time limit attached because A) it’s a little tricky and B) the challenging riddle happens to be longer than plenty of others.
Now, putting all the chit-chat to the side, are you ready to give your mind a test that’s designed for the best? We certainly hope so!
Scroll down below for the riddle and don’t forget to check your answer towards the end, once you’re done! Good luck!
The makers who designed this puzzle thought it would be interesting to save time and space by placing the instructions to the riddle, in the riddle itself. Are you confused? We hope not because the confusing part is yet to begin!
The instructions for the brain-teaser are in the riddle itself. So, can you think of five different things that happen to be wrong with this particular sentence? Remember, only geniuses will actually be able to go about solving this to absolute perfection.
We know you have what it takes to spot the mistakes!
The Correct Answer
It’s time for the correct answer- are you ready to tally your score? We hope so!
- The word ARE is repeated two times
- The word TO is also repeated two times
- There is a spelling error in mistakes
- The entire sentence is actually missing out on a punctuation mark, which should actually be a full stop, not a semicolon.
- Since there are a total of 4 mistakes, the statement that mentioned how there are 5 mistakes is actually wrong and is counted as a mistake itself. This makes for a grand total of 5 mistakes!