It is no question that raising a child is a very difficult job and it takes a lot.
Not just years, but going through every single day has its challenges too.
We have 10 great tips from parents who have been in the struggle too and now they are here to help you.
Scroll down and read through them.
- Distract them with questions about the color of their attire. When they have a meltdown, don’t ask them to stop crying. Distract them with a question, it would work.
- They can’t calculate the time so don’t ask them to.
Tell them they only have 5 throws left rather than saying they have 5 more minutes left to play.
- Wipe your face first and then wipe their face to let them know what is happening and to let them be prepared for it.
- Say thanks and sorry. Learning manners at a young age is vital and they will follow you when you say it.
- Make them eat vegetables for dinner.
Let them feed on vegetables since the very start.This will inculcate the habit of eating veggies.
- If you have many kids, have an “it is his/her day.
” This will inculcate a habit of sharing and understanding how vital it is to hold a place for others too.
- Pay attention to the questions you ask.
Make sure you use the right words to frame your question.This will help them in their verbal skills in life.
- Give them choices in every question.
Do not throw rhetorical questions.
- Don’t say no.
Ask them that they are going to get it later.
when you say no, they develop the feeling of hatred. When they ask for something they should not get, simply put it on the list.
- Let them learn how to sleep by watching you sleep.
So when you ask a child to go to bed and you are still watching TV or playing, they will never listen.
Your kid will always learn from you.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Gender Neutral Parenting: Why Shouldn’t Our Sons Wear Dresses?”
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)