Princess Charlotte turned 4 years old on May 2 this year and she has even started going to school at Thomas’s Battersea, along with her older brother Prince George who also attends the fee-paying south London school.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived for their daughter’s first day at school and the family was first greeted by Helen Haslem, head of the lower school.
The little princess always manages to win people’s heart with her innocence and charm and so many people say that she looks exactly like Queen Elizabeth II and we couldn’t agree more.
The resemblance is uncanny and we bet that you would look twice while looking at these pictures which prove that Princess Charlotte is a mini-version of the Queen.
1. The right side is the picture of Princess Charlotte in her mother’s arms during their royal tour of Canada in 2016. The left side picture is from late ’20s which shows Princess Elizabeth with her mother, who was then the Duchess of York.
2. The right side photo show little Princess Charlotte having fun with the balloon display at a children’s party for military families. The left picture is of The Queen from a 1928 portrait.
3. The right side photo was taken when the 2-year-old Princess Charlotte attended church on Christmas Day in Bucklebury, Berkshire in 2016. The left side photo shows 1929 photographs of The Queen when she was 3-year-old.
4. The right side photo was taken by Kate Middleton as she snapped this portrait of her daughter at their family home in Norfolk in 2017 in honor of Charlotte’s second birthday. The left side photo shows Princess Elizabeth playing with a pram on the grounds of Windsor Castle circa 1933.
5. In the right side photo, young Princess Elizabeth is posing for a portrait while the right side picture shows little Princess Charlotte attending her aunt Pippa Middleton‘s wedding to James Matthews on May 20, 2017 in Englefield Green, England.
6. The right side photo was taken when Princess Charlotte of Cambridge arrived at Berlin Tegel Airport with her family on an official visit to Germany on July 19, 2017. The left side photo is of young Princess Elizabeth walking with her mother at Edinburgh Castle.
7. The right side photo was taken when Princess Charlotte arrived at the Lindo Wing at St. Mary’s Hospital on April 23, 2018, for the birth of her younger brother Prince Louis. The left side photo was snapped when young Princess Elizabeth attended the Royal Tournament, a military pageant for the British Armed Forces in London in 1930.
8. Princess Charlotte was seen in similar attire when she served in the bridal party at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s wedding at Windsor Castle on May 19, 2018. The left side ’30s portrait shows Princess Elizabeth in a flower crown and a ruched chiffon dress.
9. Princess Charlotte was captured when she was having fun around the Beaufort Polo Club on June 10, 2018 in Gloucester, England. The young Princess Elizabeth’s photo is from the grounds of the Royal Lodge, Windsor which was taken in June 1936.
10. Princess Charlotte looked extremely adorable in the picture as she attended her younger brother Prince Louis’s christening at St. James’s Palace in London on July 9, 2018. The young Princess Elizabeth was snapped when she cuddled up with a pet dog at her childhood home in London, 145 Piccadilly, in 1936.
11.In the right side photo, Princess Charlotte was clicked when she attended the wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank at St.
George’s Chapel on October 12, 2018, in Windsor, England.The left side photo was taken when the young Princess Elizabeth visited Abergeldie Castle in Scotland two miles east of the royal residence Balmoral in 1933.
12. These two photos don’t need any caption as The Queen and young Princess look like twins with the age gap in the snap.
Recommended Video For You!
“Meghan Markle’s former LA house up for sale”