A 22 year was found electrocuted in his bed while charging his phone in Thailand.
The man lives alone in his apartment, but that night, he was waiting for a relative to visit him.
When the relative arrived at the apartment, that person found the man motionless on his bed while his device was still in his hand and connected to the socket.
There were several burn marks on his hand. The autopsy report claimed that the man died 5 hours before his relative came to visit. When the victim’s mother got to know about her son, she said that he had been a hardworking person since a very young age.
One of the same incidents happened in Thailand when a factory worker was electrocuted while he was charging his phone and using his earplugs. Kristsada Supol was found dead after being electrocuted while his Samsung phone was plugged in the socket.
It was later discovered that the charging cable was really cheap and probably that caused the electric shock.
The next morning Supol’s property owner came to visit him when he found the man motionless with lots of severe burn marks around his ears and on his hands.
It seemed like the man was either talking to someone or listening to music as the microphone of the earplugs were kept on his lips. There were burn marks on the lips and around his ears.
When the Phan Thong Provincial Police arrived at the scene, they carried the dead body out of the property and claimed that the man was using the earplugs and charging the phone at the same time.
It is really dangerous to use your phone while it’s on charge and there have been many cases like these, so just be careful.
Share this post with your friends and family.
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)