Commentator Candace Owens attacked Bill Gates and Dr Fauci as she called them ‘evil’ in a wild Twitter post.
Without providing any explanation or proof, the right-wing activist lashed out at the billionaire and the nation’s top health official as she accused the pharmaceutical industry of being corrupt.
“Dr. Fauci is evil. Bill Gates is evil. The pharmaceutical industry is wrought with corruption and pure evil,” Owens wrote in her tweet.
The 31-year-old commentator’s tweet follows months after she made it clear she won’t be getting a coronavirus jab no matter what the circumstances may be.
“This is your daily reminder that under no circumstances will I be getting any coronavirus vaccine that becomes available. Ever. No matter what,” Owens tweeted back in April.
The activist’s most recent attack follows just days after the distribution and the administration of the vaccine began across the States.
Following Owens’ tweet, many of her followers and critics slammed her for accusing the two men of being ‘evil’ without having any proof to back up her claims.
“75% of the time I hear Candace Owens speak and she makes strong arguments that are not politically correct but stir useful debate over a variety of issues,” an ER doctor named Rocky Jedick responded. “The other 25% of the time she says stuff like this and I’m shocked anyone can ever take her seriously.”
“I followed you to avoid an echo chamber and keep a conservative view on my Twitter. This post is unfounded and baseless. Do you have any facts, or are you just fanning flames?” another user wrote.
One person said: “And with that one, I’m not following anymore … Neither of these guys are evil, I may disagree or agree with both, but they are not evil.”
What are your thoughts on this matter? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to SHARE this post with your family and friends. For more news and stories, follow us on Facebook!