Botched Filler is a common form of surgery used by men and women alike to correct their facial features.
But recent news regarding how a woman’s lip had swollen up in size will probably create awareness regarding why it should not to be done.
She injected botched filler in her lips which had made it swell four times in size.
The woman, Rachael Knappier, had to face this mis-happening.
When her lips were reacting tremendously to the injection, the nurses were making fun of her substantial sized upper lip.
She further added that a friend suggested her about this in a Botox party and in spite of being a 29-year-old age she decided to take on the operation.
Just after the process, it was all right; she went to sleep and woke up in the middle of the night to find her lips have swollen up disgustingly. The lips increased so much in volume, that they were touching her nose and the pressure and burning on her lips was just intolerable.
And it was then that she rushed to the hospital and the staff unable to understand her condition laughed at her.
After a few hours, in which she thought she had an allergic reaction, she was informed by her doctors that the filler was injected into her artery which has resulted in the swelling up.
Three days later, her lips went back to a standard size, but after her distressful experience, she is now going around in public and campaigning that the measures around Botox should be tightened and reformed. Her tagline being “Protect before you inject.”
As per the report of British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, there has been a high percentage increase in the number of unsupervised surgery. Half the doctors which conduct the procedures are not qualified for the same.
The doctors said that Rachael was lucky enough not to lose her upper lip. Her injury could be understood and therefore could be treated accordingly, but some people could have fatal injuries.
Another girl Billie Roocroft, 23 years old, had never been happy with her thin lips and wanted to get it corrected. She spent around $94 for 1 ml of filler, which was given to her, had left her in so much pain that she had to rush to the hospital.
“The Plastic Surgeon Who Made His ‘Perfect’ Wife”
Share this post with your friends and family:)