Are you searching for a new recipe to surprise your family, partner, and kids? You will certainly love Grilled Cheese and Crispy Bacon Roll Ups!
Whether you want to prepare for a party or you just want to try something new, cheese wrapped up in grilled bread and bacon will surely satisfy your cravings. It is easy to make, and most ingredients are readily available in your kitchen.
If you are a fan of grilled cheese sandwiches, this recipe makes the most delightful snack. You can also dip it in a tomato sauce if you want to. Having this for lunch or afternoon snack is a great way to have bonding time with family members and friends.
- 8 slices precooked bacon
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 slices of cheese or 1 cup plus grated cheddar
- 8 slices of bread, crusts removed
It is recommended to pre-cook bacon in a pan or microwave to reduce the time it will need when rubbing the rolls in a skillet.
- Roll slices of bread flat using a rolling pin.
- Put one slice of cheese or two to three tablespoons of grated cheddar.
Roll up bread and cheese.
- Wrap a slice of bacon around each roll and secure using a toothpick.
- Heat up a pan over medium heat. Add butter and use tongs to rub the bacon rolls in the butter. Make sure that the edges of the bread are covered.
- Add bits of butter when necessary and turn the rolls until all sides are brown.
Additional tip: You can also use real cheddar cheese or cheese slices for tasty results.You can also add other ingredients that you like!Closet Cooking
Did you make this delicious recipe? Share your experience with us in the comments section below! Also, don’t forget to SHARE this post with your family and friends so they can enjoy Grilled Cheese And Crispy Bacon Roll Ups!