A father was seen outraging with anger upon discovering his baby son to be exploded by the nappy he was wearing.
The 23 months old son’s nappy was exploded that left him to be covered by the dangerous gelatine crystals. From the sources that have been gathered, a couple of images appear.
According to the prediction of the images, the 23-month-old Dov was crying hysterically in his house in Randwick. The house is located in Sydney’s eastern suburbs.
His father Eran Eitan discovered his son with Huggies nappy which had disintegrated overnight. The news came from a graphic designer who took actions by taking the photos to the social media platform.
This was done in order to voice his concerns upon discovering the $30 nappies overflowing and leaking up to the baby’s chest. It has followed just seven hours upon wearing.
Mr. Eran Eitan is a father of two babies, and he has shared his feelings after the incident. According to what he has mentioned, the man has been a loyal customer of Huggies over four years.
It was the very first time ever since he has met an accident like this after the company launched their brand new range in the name Mickey Mouse Ultra Dry.
To his word, it was of extreme disappointment to find out such incidents from a company like Huggies. He also shared what sufferance the kid encountered.
The kid was wet till his chest, and the nappy was exploded with dangerous gelatine crystals. The experience for the kid is absolutely unacceptable, the father has said.
The father also continued saying that he has been buying the Huggies Winnie the Pooh range since his kid needed to use them regularly.
However, right after trying his hands on the Mickey Mouse product, he encountered such kind of experience. The product absolutely isn’t up to the claims which the company entitles it for. Hence, the company’s claim of the product to last for 12 hours is not true.
This is nevertheless the first half of the news. The climax is when the father contacted the company to raise his concerns about the product’s quality.
Surprisingly, the company just denied the product to be different from the previous range. The man is hoping for raising awareness among the parents putting their children at risk.
Expectations for a good product quality come with paying good money, the man has said.
According to his statements, the man was told by the company that the crystals aren’t a safety hazard. However, if the kid has swallowed them, he should concern to visit a hospital.
The man has influenced other parents who also claim that the product is not like the previous range and that they are all encountering the same problem.
The man has also said that he has received some social media posts and calls from the parents who are asking them about the current changes.
The parents are now advised to contact the support team of Huggies concerning any problems with the recent product.
Share this post with your friends and family:)