Young toddlers often have teething pain so mothers take special care of the same and only use prescribed treatment for their kids.
For a toddler, it becomes even more important to take care of them because they cannot do this on their own. This mother tried to cure her baby’s pain when the toddler couldn’t take it anymore but then instantly had to run to the hospital.
Jessica Vermunt had her worst nightmare come to life when she had to rush to the hospital with her 7 months old child that nearly died after she applied Bonjela gel to treat her toothache.
No, she did not apply the gel on her own but it was prescribed by the doctor and the dosage was in the same amount.
She then posted a message in a Facebook mom’s group saying “I am at the Starship hospital with my 7 years old baby who could have died today.
I have never seen my child so close to death. I applied Bonjela to treat my baby’s pain for teething and it turns out to be an even bigger disaster.”
She wrote, “I may have used too much of the gel and the active ingredients present in the gel are able to turn your baby’s blood into acid that can kill your child.”
She said “My daughter was in pain for a few days now and I was not able to do anything about it. The gel did relax her for some time so we were constantly using it.
There was this one time that she screamed so bad that I used more than I should have and that instantly sent us to the hospital. She was not responding to anything and had very hard time breathing. ”
It happened to her child but be aware that the same does not happen to yours. Take care of the medications and the amount of dosage.
“Driver Slams Brakes On To Avoid Baby Crawling Across Highway”
Share this post with your friends and family:)