0001pt; text-align: justify; text-justify: inter-ideograph; line-height: 115%; background: white;">Parents are the first source of inspiration for most of us.
During our childhood, we learn and adopt many things and habits from our parents.
Some of the children look alike their parents while others go further and follow in their footsteps.
In many instances, businesses, professions, and habits move in generations and eventually become a long-standing family tradition.
Today, we have compiled a list of 20 such stories, where people have proudly followed in their parents’ footsteps and proved that some things just run in families.
1. “Daughter became pilot like her mother, and both piloted a Delta flight. A proud moment for both that is the inspiration to many”
2. “Time passes so quickly but some memories never fade, A father re-created his favorite photo with his oldest son, and the same photo was taken 30 years back too”
3. Photo of a father a daughter, one was taken in 2006 and other in 2019.
4. “When I get bigger, I’m going to be my Dad’s partner and catch bad guys and burglars”
5. “Just like her momma, 1994 vs 2017”
6. DJ father, DJ son, following the footsteps of his father.
7. “A mother and daughter crime-fighting duo in New Zealand”
8. A 5 years old girl following her sister by helping wigs for Kids with 12 inches of hair.
9. A teacher at the same high school following exactly her parents’ footsteps.
10. A father and daughter who are Law enforcement officers.
11. Son working with his father.
12. The college graduations of both my mother and me. Memories re-created”
13. “My mother was a vamp goth in the ’90s and I want to follow in her footsteps!”
14. Like father, Like son!
15. A proud son is congratulated by his father at the Graduation ceremony.
16. Me (Left side of photo) and my father (right side of photo)
17. “Did the same hike as my dad 30 years after he reached the top. In Yosemite Falls, CA, USA”
18. “My dad and me, and my son and me.”
19. Dad and son in the Air Force.
20. “The grandfather, the father, and the son”
“Wife Sends a Photo to her Marine Husband Abroad, then she’s divorced”