Puppies are the most adorable creatures on the planet.
no matter how mischevious they get at times, it is impossible not to be around them even for one day.
You can scream at them when they have been bad but they will still come back to you wagging their tales.
How can a creature carry so much love and such cute eyes, I will never be able to understand. The one thing dogs will never understand is the question “Who is the good boy/girl?”
Well, to be honest, if you are a dog master you will know this fact. This is not the only question a dog is stuck to, there is one more thing a dog is never able to deal with. It is the fact that they are no more puppies.
Yes, if their human is around them, they will never accept the truth that they are no more the tiny babies they used to be and have grown up to be these massive dogs.
here are some interesting pictures of some very adorable dogs that never realized that they have grown up so big. Maybe they don’t know it, maybe they don’t want to know it. Whatever it is, we are happy we have these pictures.
Scroll to have a look at these adorable pictures.
1. Big or small, I will always be in my daddies arms. Woohoo.
2. He might have grown up to be a huge huge dog, he is never going to know it unless his daddy is always playing with him.
3. See that was my first Instagram post, I looked so young. See, this is my latest Instagram post, I still look so young and cool.
4. He might have grown up with time, but this nose, this adorable nose has not changed at all.
5. 13 months. 13 long months of constantly wagging the tail and running around the backyard, finally my paws are all grown.
6. He was 10lbs in the first picture and he does not realize he has grown to be 71 lbs in the second pictures. He never gets down of his mommy’s arms.
7. Her little lion. oh no, her huge baby lion.
8. This is me. I am a small boy. My mommy and daddy love me. They take me out on walks, let me eat from their dishes and play hide and find slippers with me. I love them. I have finally turned into 4 a months old boy.
Share this post with your friends and family.
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)