The world is full of amazing and mysterious things, and not everyone is lucky enough to see or experience them.
We are not talking about the seven wonders of the world, they are amazing, of course, but here we’re talking about those rare incidents and sights that are seen by only a few lucky people, say one in a Million.
Below, we have put together such weird, funny, and unusual sights that are too rare to be seen by everyone.
1. You won’t believe but these snow rolls are actually formed due to the wind.
2. In case you didn’t know, this is how a rainbow is born.
3. The man who captured this rare photo, said: “A flying fish landed on my boat last night. I took this quick pic then put it back in the water.”
4. This guy has the most unusual ability in the world.
5. This is not a dust-storm. These are hundreds of thousands of starlings migrating across a region in Rome.
6. This egg is something you probably won’t see again.
7. Just another overloaded Indian truck.
8. This €0 denomination is one of 5,000 copies issued for the 200th anniversary of Karl Marx.
9. This extremely rare ‘golden’ tiger is one of the 30 such tigers that exist in the world.
10. These balls of fluff are minerals called Okenites crystals.
11. An unusual sculpture in Downtown Charlotte, NC, called ‘Life is an Open Book.’
12. Again, not something you see every day!
13. These balls have come down in hail in Alabama.
14. These caterpillars were caught crawling in line in Australia.
15. The Reddit user who shared this weird photo said: “My fingers are unusually long, apparently.”
16. This is an egg of a ramp.
17. This Baobab tree was reborn from its remains.