The most difficult decision that any parent can make is to turn off the life support of their child.
And this happened to be a recent tragedy involving one family who says their daughter died in the most tragic manner involved and now, they’re breaking their silence on the incident for the first time.
Tragic reports further detailed how the young girl was addicted this whole time to house bleach and other types of chemicals. She reportedly tried to get high on such noxious substances but little did she know that it would take the best of her one day.
Her mother is now breaking her silence on the matter and wants to raise awareness about her daughter’s condition so other parents can ensure they never have to go through what she did.
The parents claim they were left with one of the most difficult decisions of them all and that included pulling the plug on their own child as doctors claim there was no hope for survival.
She was brain dead and coming back to life was impossible. So that was the last chance or only hope they had during this time.
Heartbreaking images showed the young girl embracing her parents as she lay on the hospital bed with all sorts of medical equipment by her side.
The fumes that she had taken in were just too much for her body to bear and they mixed in with her blood and that is what led to this awful ordeal.
The incident reportedly took place in Melbourne, her mom explained. She was over at a friend’s and that’s when they found it okay to inhale the chemicals inside deodorant, not realizing the dangers attached.
She immediately went into cardiac arrest and was rushed to a nearby hospital. But that was too late and she passed away.